Manage risk, reduce cost and minimize environmental impact of RX Returns
Managing reverse logistics in the pharmaceutical industry can be difficult if you are not equipped with the tools, processes and regulatory expertise to navigate the associated complexities. With more than 25 years helping clients, servicing over 27,000 pharmacies and 80% of US Hospitals and Health Systems, and processing over 95% of the industry’s wholesale returns, Inmar is the leader in pharmaceutical returns.
Inmar’s solutions drive increased efficiency and value retention, manage risk and minimize environmental impact of returns. We help clients minimize liability and drive profitability in a compliant manner, through flexible On-Site or Off-Site solutions that deliver industry-leading accuracy, automation, policy management, better reconciliation, documentation and benchmarking vs. the industry.
We handle physical processing, financial transaction and disposition of fulls, partials, recalls, indates and more. Our industry-best 99.9% overall accuracy through automation increases revenue, automated 2D receiving saves on shipping and reduces store labor, and our One Touch Advantage® reduces risk of diversion/loss and drives faster credit.
Our database of manufacturer return policies is constantly updated, ensuring we access the most robust database of manufacturer policies in the industry. Our web-based software provides superior reporting to improve processes and documents compliance, and clients receive detailed and easy-to-use Business Reviews offering visibility of their process.
Inmar’s experienced sales and service personnel are committed to improving the supply chain and helping ensure compliance for pharmaceutical manufacturers, wholesalers, retailers, hospitals and health systems.
A more efficient, streamlined and compliant returns program
Flexible Models to meet your needs
- On-site service performed by experienced Inmar employees.
- Off-site service is also available, with optional on-site service for some locations with different needs.
- Our fees can be taken from the actual credits received, or we can offer a per item service fee.
Inmar’s One Touch Advantage®:
- Reduces discrepancies and risk of diversion/loss.
- Drives faster credit, improving payment cycle time by an average of two weeks.
- Reduces carbon footprint for a greener environment.
- Industry-best 99.9% overall accuracy through automation increases revenue.
- Automated receiving saves money on shipping and reduces store labor by including controlled and non-controlled product in the same box at the pharmacy.
- Web-based software provides superior reporting to improve processes and reduce returns; does not require IT implementation at your locations.
- Inmar ensures compliant disposition for DEA, EPA and USDA regulated products, provides waste characterization, recall management and counterfeit detection.
Value through service
- Proactive service strategy.
- Consultative account management via dedicated client team provides ongoing support and business analysis.
- Benchmarking vs. the industry.
- Industry updates (regulatory and compliance updates).
Ready to get started?
Ready to learn more about Pharmaceutical Returns or another Inmar product or service? Contact us using one of the methods below and we’ll be happy to help.