Helping Your Patients Do the Right Thing
The stats prove that two drug take-back days a year are not enough. Let’s do more to help your community protect their families and friends. Give them an accessible, friendly, and safe place to dispose of dangerous medications.
46 million Americans
in 24 major metropolitan areas have pharmaceutical chemicals and hormones in their drinking water.
are seen in emergency rooms every year due to accidental ingestion of medications.
62% of teens
who admit to taking medications for nonmedical reasons say they got drugs from medicine cabinets at home.
die every day from a drug overdose.
The Inmar Consumer Drug Take-Back Program makes it easy.
This in-store solution enables everyone in your community to quickly and easily dispose of surplus/expired medications – any time they visit your location – just by dropping them in the secured receptacle.
- Receptacle, collection and shipping supplies for monthly returns with prepaid shipping labels, and destruction
- Marketing resources to promote your program
Patient-friendly. Small footprint. Big returns.
- Turn-key solution with all supplies included and no hidden fees
- Secure, ADA and DEA compliant disposal
- Drives increased foot traffic and prescription business
- Fosters trust and good faith with your community
- Provides environmental protection by reducing unwanted drug residue in water tables
- Receptacle is made in the U.S.A
Ready to get started?
Ready to learn more about Consumer Drug Take-Back Program or another Inmar product or service? Contact us using one of the methods below and we’ll be happy to help.