Inmar’s Willard Bishop team looks into the crystal ball – don’t miss it!
WHEN: Wed, May 18, 2016 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. EDT
Simply managing change will no longer cut the mustard in food retailing. Shopper relevancy and growth will require companies to initiate change – not merely respond to it. In order to transform cultures and companies, leaders will combine advanced analytics and decision support tools with agile business practices and proven strategies for change management. By doing so, they will be equipped for winning as the industry progresses through reinvention. Join Willard Bishop’s retail industry veterans, Jim Hertel, Senior Vice President, and Craig Rosenblum, Senior Director, as they provide insights into some of the following key areas of focus:
- Understanding how click-and-mortar retailing will reshape trading partner relationships
- Conquering dramatic shifts such as the collapse of Big Food, Mega Consolidations, and Zero-Based Budgeting
- Developing new competitive platforms as niche’ strategies become mainstream, i.e., How conventional retailers are expanding their natural and organic offerings and slowing the growth of Whole Food and The Fresh Market
- Creating communication and promotion strategies suited for omni-channel shopping and shifting purchase behaviors
- Understanding the power of the “connected” shopper, i.e., How Millennials continue to push for healthy products with no artificial ingredients or preservative