This program is ideal if you want to fast-track your career in sales for a leading applied data platform company.
What to expect?
As one of our Sales Development Associates, you’ll participate in various rotations. We use the following training methods, and customize the experience just for you.
Collaborative small group
Industry, Market, & Competitive Knowledge
Assessments for Post-program Placement
Why Inmar Sales?
- Be part of a leading applied data platform company with highly differentiated platforms & solutions
- Solve challenging problems for food and drug Consumer Packaged Goods (CPGs) companies
- Gain insights and industry knowledge about advertising and incentive programs
- Gain an understanding of how CPGs make decisions about the solutions they choose and the money they spend on consumer marketing
- Enjoy an attractive, variable sales compensation package
- Work from home, with opportunities for travel
- Experience career growth opportunities
You're a great fit if you:
- Thrive in a high-performance culture that values teamwork and collaboration
- Are a responsible self-starter with aptitude and interest in problem-solving
- Enjoy meeting new people and are communicative in groups
- Are naturally competitive
- Are excited by challenges and change
- Are action-orientated in thoughts and decisions, yet responsive to the needs and emotions of others
- Are able to adapt to many situations
- Enjoy variety
- Have earned a bachelor’s degree
What are the Next Steps?
- Formally apply to the program (An Inmar Recruiter will contact qualified applicants for a 30-45 minute interview)
- Complete an assessment that evaluates your strengths, motivation and interests
- Participate in additional, virtual interviews with 3-4 Inmar sales leaders
- The hire-date goal is June 2022
Email Jessica Gallins Carrigan for answers.