TubeSafe works with your existing systems and processes. It will immediately control medication deliveries and eliminate missing medication requests that drain the productivity of pharmacy and nursing.
Track it. Measure it. Prove it.
In the pharmacy
- User scans carrier bar code and medication going to the carrier.
- Closes and locks carrier.
- Sends carrier through existing pneumatic tube system.
Medication secured in carrier and delivery is time-stamped.
On the nursing unit
- Nurse swipes or presents proximity badge at receiving station.
- Places carrier below bar code reader; unlock code provided if user is authorized.
- Opens carrier and retrieves medications.
Access granted and receipt of delivery is confirmed and recorded.
Medication preparations & courier chain of custodyLearn More
Tray & kit replenishment & trackingLearn More
Secure pneumatic tube delivery & trackingLearn More