With more than 25 years helping clients — serving 50,000+ pharmacies and 80% of US hospitals, processing >95% of the industry's wholesale returns and 85% of Rx returns nationwide — Inmar is proud to be the leader in pharmaceutical returns.
Inmar’s waste-to-energy program supports sustainability by generating 8 million kilowatt hours of energy from Rx Returns and non-Rx Returns that are being removed from the supply chain.
Better technology improves the process.
One-Touch Advantage® simplifies complexity and improves accuracy while enabling faster credit reconciliation. Benefits include:
- Reduced discrepancies
- Elimination of count discrepancies
- Reduced risk of lost shipments
- Improved accuracy of product identification
- Reduced physical processing
- A smaller carbon footprint
Our clients benefit from improved credit processes with accurate trading partner identification. In addition, they have the ability to research customer inquiries, manage wholesaler returns by distribution center, and collaborate with individual trading partners to forecast regional dispensing demand.
Analytics and Reporting
Our Pharmaceutical Analytics Application is a business intelligence tool designed specifically to meet the information needs of the manufacturer — providing immediate access to consolidated returns and recall databases. The analytics tool helps you:
- Analyze data to determine source reduction opportunities
- Identify and utilize trends and RA cycle times
- Address variances in returns practices
- Analyze aging product levels
- Measure the effectiveness of both open and closed recalls
In addition, manufacturers can view invoices, partner discrepancies, shipment tracking numbers and proof of destructions. We can also integrate outside data sources like sales data, third-party files and more.