Effective: September 26, 2016
You may display the pages of the website and, subject to any expressly stated restrictions or limitations relating to specific material on the Site, electronically copy, download onto your personal computer, mobile device or other technology used to access the Site, and print single hard copy portions of the pages from the Site solely for your own internal, noncommercial, lawful use. If you make other use of the Site, except as otherwise provided above, you may violate copyright and other laws of the United States, other countries, as well as applicable state laws and may be subject to liability for such unauthorized use.
You may not (a) decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer the Site or any portion thereof, (b) attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site, any portion thereof or any other computer systems or platforms through the Site, (c) use any automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or engage in harvesting of e-mail addresses or other personal information, unsolicited e-mailing, telephone calls or mailings, spoofing, flooding, overloading, spidering, screen scraping, database scraping, or any similar or equivalent manual process to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Site or any content on Site, or (d) reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user of or visitor to the Site, or any other customer of Inmar, to its source. You agree that you will not use the Site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Site or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Site. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Site.
We reserve the right, at any time, to modify, suspend or discontinue our Site and/or any content provided on the Site without notice to you.
- Accounts and Passwords. Visitors may have limited ability to visit and browse the Site, but will not have full access to the services and our offerings without first creating an account. When you set up an account, you are required to complete a profile and submit certain personal information to Inmar. We may issue you, or enable you to establish, a username and password for the Site. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and account password, and for any activity that occurs under your account, including any activity that occurs as a result of your failure to keep secure and maintain the confidentiality of your account and password information. You will (a) immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. It is your sole responsibility to control the dissemination and use of your password, control access to and use of your account, and notify us when you desire to cancel your account on the Site. You may not use anyone else’s password or account at any time on the Site. We will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with these requirements and you may be held liable for any losses incurred by Inmar or any other user to the Site if your failure to keep your account information secure and confidential results in someone else’s use of your account, password and account information.
Purchases. You agree to pay the price that is stated at the time of your election to purchase a particular product, along with any applicable sales taxes. Prices and availability of products are subject to change without notice. Inmar reserves the right to withdraw any stated offer and to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions including after an order has been submitted and whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit or debit card charged. If your debit or credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, we will issue a credit to your debit or credit card account in the amount of the charge. Individual bank policies will dictate when this amount is credited to your account. Unless otherwise specified, all charges are nonrefundable. YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU HAVE THE LEGAL RIGHT TO USE THE DEBIT OR CREDIT CARD(S) OR OTHER PAYMENT METHOD(S) UTILIZED IN CONNECTION WITH ANY TRANSACTIONS ON THE SITE.
If you believe someone has made unauthorized use of your account or you are being charged for a product or service that you did not receive, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 1.866.440.6917.
Orders. We, or a representative on our behalf, may confirm an online order by phone and may request additional information to verify the legitimacy of the order or the identity of the purchaser. Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. We reserve the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason. We reserve the right to reject any order you place with us, and/or to limit quantities on any order, without giving any reason. If we reject your order, we will attempt to notify you using the e-mail address or other contact information you have provided to us with the order. If we reject your order and a charge has been made against your card, we will process a refund to the credit or debit card you used to place your order.
In the event that you are unsatisfied with your order and wish to request a refund or a credit, you may contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or via telephone at 1.866.440.6917, to provide a reason for your request. Your request will be reviewed by us, and if approved by us, we will process the appropriate refund to be applied against the debit or credit card used to place your order. We will notify you via email in the event we do not approve your request.
We attempt to be as accurate as possible and eliminate errors on the Site; however, we do not warrant that any product, service, description, photograph, pricing or other information is accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free. In the event of an error, whether on the Site, in an order confirmation, in processing an order, delivering a product or service or otherwise, we reserve the right to correct such error and revise your order accordingly if necessary (including charging the correct price) or to cancel the order and refund any amount charged. Your sole remedy in the event of such error is to cancel your order and obtain a refund.
- Unsolicited Submissions. Any non-personal information, remarks, suggestions, ideas, graphics or material you submit to us by email, download, or otherwise (“Unsolicited Submission”), is non-confidential, and automatically becomes Inmar’s property upon receipt, including all rights therein, without any compensation to you. We have no obligation to review or use any Unsolicited Submissions or to keep them confidential, but if we elect to use them, we are free to use and repurpose such Unsolicited Submission for any purpose. Specifically, we are free to use any ideas or concepts contained in any such Unsolicited Submission for any purpose whatsoever, without any compensation to you. Inmar does not waive any rights it may have to similar or related ideas previously known to it or developed by its employees and representatives, or obtained from sources other than you.
- Electronic Communications. The communications between you and us use electronic means, whether through the Site or via email. For contractual purposes, you (a) consent to receive communications from us in an electronic form; and (b) agree that all terms and conditions, agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications would satisfy if they were in a writing.
- Children. THIS SITE IS ONLY INTENDED FOR VIEWING IN THE UNITED STATES IF YOU ARE EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS OR OLDER and not a minor in your state of residence. If you are not an intended user, do not use or view this Site.
- Disclaimer. THE SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION, CONTENT, FUNCTIONS, SERVICES, PRODUCTS, TEXT, GRAPHICS, AND LINKS THEREON, ARE EACH PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, INMAR DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, NON-INTERFERENCE, SYSTEM INTEGRATION, DATA ACCURACY, FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUS, AND WARRANTIES ARISING FROM TRADE USAGE, COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE. INMAR DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES THE SITE AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. INMAR DOES NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF CONTENT ON THE SITE OR WITH RESPECT TO ITS COMPLETENESS, ACCURACY, AVAILABILITY, ADEQUACY, USEFULNESS, TIMELINESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY OR OTHERWISE. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE SITE, YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE. YOU AGREE THAT WE, IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION, MAY IMMEDIATELY TERMINATE YOUR ACCESS TO THE SITE AT ANY TIME, FOR ANY REASON. YOU AGREE THAT WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PARTY FOR ANY TERMINATION OF YOUR ACCESS TO THE SITE OR DELETION OF YOUR ACCOUNT.
BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW CERTAIN LIMITATIONS ON WARRANTIES, OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Jurisdictional Issues. The Site is operated out of the United States. Inmar makes no representation that the Site, materials or information on the Site are appropriate or available for use outside of the United States, and access to them from jurisdictions where their content is illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access the Site outside of the United States do so at their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. You may not use or export any materials on the Site in violation of United States’ or any other jurisdiction’s export, re-export, or import laws and regulations.