Inmar's technology platform powers the creation, roll out, and management of full, out-of-home delivery and returns ecosystems for some of the world's leading parcel carriers.
Our platform leverages machine learning to power predictive insights, enabling optimization of every step of the buyer's journey.
We help carriers solve important returns challenges for their retailer customers and consumers through a market-leading digital returns proposition.
Liquidation and Remarketing
Omni-channel retailers and manufacturers — across a broad spectrum of categories — trust us to get the highest recovery dollars for goods sold on the secondary market.
Inmar's Liquidation and Remarketing B2B Marketplace is built solely for you, the wholesale secondary market buyer. In addition to the products you are looking for, we offer competitive transportation rate quotes and arrangements, payment options and instant access to liquidation sales executives who can answer all of your questions.
We help carriers overcome the barrier of integrating out of home delivery options onto the retailer checkout. Our out-of-the-box plug-ins, APIs, and other tools ensure a frictionless experience for both retailers and consumers across purchase and pick up.
PUDO (Pick Up/Drop Off) Optimization
The Inmar platform powers the creation, roll out, and management of a PUDO network. Using the various tools within the platform, carriers can easily add new third-party locations, improve the customer experience, and increase parcel volume going through the network.
Reduce risk and limit exposure with our world-class market action/recall and product withdrawal services. From readiness assessment and procedure development to regulatory guidance and reporting, we help minimize the possible impacts of market actions — on customers and your bottom line.
RETURNS EXPERIENCE AND RETURNS INITIATION
- Overview Turning returns into a competitive advantage and driving customer loyalty. Learn More
- Portal Inmar’s digital returns platform allows customers to initiate returns, choose a location, and state the reason for the return. The system automatically updates them on their return and refund status using fully branded communications. Learn More
- In-store Inmar’s intuitive app allows you to serve your customers quickly and effectively. Store personnel scan, store, and dispatch returned products. Learn More
- Self-service Inmar’s self-service returns mean your customers spend less time in lines and more time shopping. Plus, you give your staff time back to focus on helping customers. Learn More
- Overview Whether your customers shop with you online or in store, we believe returns can be easier for your customers, more profitable for your business and better for the environment. Learn More
- Resku Returns (Saas) One solution processes all e-commerce and omnichannel returns, while informing your clients about the reasons, disposition, and recovery value of their returned merchandise. Benefit from a single flexible solution delivering common outcomes regardless of source, while capturing item-level intelligence. Learn More
- Full-Service Returns Management Get the best guidance available from experienced supply chain professionals who've specialized in returns management fro more than 30 years. Learn More
- Resku Returns In-Store RESKU Returns In-store uses wireless scanners or mobile devices for scanning returns in-store. The system automatically validates returns according to client-specific rules, as well as compliance with hazardous waste characterizations. Learn More
Supply Chain Performance Analytics
We collect data through every step in the product lifecycle. With our advanced analytics you’ll get data-driven insights that help you streamline operations, reduce waste and increase profitability.