See our full gallery of healthcare-related video content ranging from previous webinars to industry insights and more.
With more than 25 years helping clients — serving 50,000+ pharmacies and 80% of US hospitals, processing >95% of the industry's wholesale returns and 85% of Rx returns nationwide — Inmar is proud to be the leader in pharmaceutical returns.
Inmar’s waste-to-energy program supports sustainability by generating 8 million kilowatt hours of energy from Rx Returns and non-Rx Returns that are being removed from the supply chain.
We help clients minimize liability and drive profitability in a compliant manner, delivering:
- Industry-leading accuracy
- Policy management
- Better reconciliation, documentation and benchmarking vs. the industry.
We handle physical processing, financial transaction and disposition of:
Automated to increase efficiency and accuracy
Thanks to the industry’s highest overall accuracy — 99.9% — we increase speed to revenue. How?
- Our automated 2D barcode receiving system saves on shipping and labor by including controlled and non-controlled products in the same box at the pharmacy.
- Our One Touch Advantage® solution with manufacturers reduces the risk of diversion/loss — and drives faster/maximum credit.
- We continually update our database of manufacturer return policies ensuring we access and utilize the industry's most accurate information.
Flexible models to meet your needs
- On-site service performed by our experienced employees.
- Off-site service is also available, with flexible on-site service for some locations if needed.
Value through service
- Proactive service strategy.
- Consultative account management via a dedicated client team provides ongoing support and business analysis.
- Benchmarking vs. the industry.
- Industry updates (regulatory and compliance updates).
- Even after the return, our solutions keep working for you. In fact, our web-based software provides superior reporting to improve processes and document compliance. You’ll receive detailed and easy-to-use business reviews offering insights into your processes.
Our One Touch Advantage® benefits to retailers
- Reduces discrepancies and risk of diversion/loss.
- Drives faster credit, improving payment cycle time by an average of two weeks.
- Reduces carbon footprint.
Compliant, even when regulations change
- We ensure compliant disposition of DEA, EPA and USDA regulated products — and provide the required waste characterization, recall management and counterfeit detection.
- We maintain over 50 licenses related to Rx returns, and participate in regulatory agency inspections — including DEA and state health departments.
No local IT implementation required
- Our web-based software provides superior reporting — to improve processes and reduce returns — without requiring local IT implementation at your locations.