With more than 25 years helping clients — serving 50,000+ pharmacies and 80% of US hospitals, processing >95% of the industry's wholesale returns and 85% of Rx returns nationwide — Inmar is proud to be the leader in pharmaceutical returns.
Inmar’s waste-to-energy program supports sustainability by generating 8 million kilowatt hours of energy from Rx Returns and non-Rx Returns that are being removed from the supply chain.
Our flexible on-site or off-site solutions deliver industry-leading accuracy, automation, policy management, reconciliation, documentation and benchmarking.
Automated to Increase Efficiency and accuracy
Thanks to the industry's highest overall accuracy — 99.9% — we increase speed to revenue. How?
- Our automated 2D barcode receiving system saves on shipping and labor by including controlled and non-controlled products in the same box at the pharmacy.
- Our One Touch Advantage solution with manufacturers reduces the risk of diversion/loss — and drives faster/maximum credit.
- We continually update our database of manufacturer return policies ensuring we access and utilize the industry's most accurate information.
Even after the return, Inmar's solutions keep working for you. In fact, our web-based software provides superior reporting to improve processes and document compliance. You'll receive detailed and easy-to-use business reviews offering insights into your processes.
One Touch Advantage Benefit to Hospitals
- Reduces discrepancies and risk of diversion/loss.
- Drives faster credit, improving payment cycle time by an average of two weeks.
- Reduces carbon footprint.
Flexible Models to Meet Your Needs
- On-site service performed by our experienced employees.
- Off-site service is also available, with flexible on-site service for some locations if needed.
- Our fees can be taken from the actual credits received. Those credits can also be used to purchase other Inmar products and services.
Compliant, even when Regulations Change
- Inmar ensures compliant disposition of DEA-, EPA-, and USDA-regulated products. We also provide the required waste characterization, recall management and counterfeit detection.
- We maintain over 50 licenses related to Rx returns, and participate in regulatory agency inspections — including those administered by DEA and state health departments.
No Local IT Implementation Required
Our web-based software provides superior reporting — to improve processes and reduce returns — without requiring local IT implementation at your locations.
Value through Service
- Proactive service strategy
- Consultative account management via a dedicated client team provides ongoing support and business analysis
- Benchmarking vs. the industry
- Industry updates (regulatory and compliance updates)