What are you experiencing?
- How many audits do you receive? What is the average value?
- How successful are you negotiating reduced recoupments?
- Have you identified any triggers for audits?
- How do you validate take-backs were what you agreed to?
- How much time do you spend managing each audit?
- How successful are you at re-billing to prevent audits or adding more dispensing controls?
- How do you keep audit records? Do you ever have challenges?
The answers to these questions are more important than ever. You need the right tools to manage audits — which can range from a single claim to hundreds of claims — as well as the risk of audit recoupments.