Inmar Internship Program
An internship where you work on real projects that impact our clients? True story.
Inmar’s intern program offers college and university students a dynamic experience to explore and put to work the skills learned in the classroom. Opportunities are available in software engineering, data analytics, data sciences, and finance. The program provides opportunities for interns to network, attend community events, collaborate on service projects and learn about the business.
- A program designed to allow students to gain valuable industry knowledge and professional experience by becoming an Inmar employee and contributing to current Inmar business projects
- Ultimate goal is an offer of full-time employment at Inmar
- The program includes educational training sessions and certifications that students can use towards career advancement: Industry 101 classes, Yellow Belt certification, HIPAA certification and more
- Exposure to Inmar’s most senior leadership team members
- Numerous social activities like bowling, baseball games, and community service activities
- Undergraduate Students (Juniors or Seniors)
- Graduate Students
- A 10-week program, beginning early June and concluding mid-August
Inmar Interns, by the numbers:
Graduate Level Students
Undergraduate Level Students
of eligible interns receive full-time offers
said they would recommend Inmar's internship program
I am 17 hours from home, but I would drive it again for this internship! Inmar creates a way for an associate to never be restricted in a field, job, or team. There are so many opportunities within just one company.
Inmar has been fun. Seriously. Competent people, enjoyable environment, and leadership that not only conveys the goals, but gets in with the project to make sure it happens.