- Q2 Distributed: $1.47/coupon, -9.3%
- Q3 Distributed: $1.54/coupon, +0.7%
- Q2 Distributed: 1.53 units/coupon, +2.7%
- Q3 Distributed: 1.63 units/coupon, +9.4%
- Q2 Distributed: 2.1 months, -12.5%
- Q3 Distributed: 1.9 months, -20.8%
The offers shoppers have to respond to are just not as good as they’ve been in recent years and that appears to be dampening the drive to redeem. Add to that the fact that fewer offers were in the marketplace – we saw 7.1% fewer coupons available to shoppers in the second quarter – and you quickly understand why shoppers just aren’t redeeming coupons at the same level.