As the Promotion Industry has grown considerably more complex in recent years, it is now more critical than ever for brands and retailers to have data, analysis and insight at their fingertips to understand both the state of promotions and also shopper behavior. To make that data readily accessible, Inmar has launched Inmar Insights Marketplace, a website dedicated to on-demand reporting, research and education for CPG brands and retailers.
Visitors to the site will find newly released publications such as Inmar’s Promotion Industry Analysis and annual Shopper Promotion Impact Report, as well as previous year’s publications. Additional shopper studies and industry analyses will be available throughout the year.
Materials are available both via subscription and on an individual fee-basis for each report. Subscriptions to the entire Industry Analysis & Insights Package contain nine critical publications:
- Annual Promotion Industry Analysis
- Category Level 1 Reports (there are 10 reports available)
- Method Profiles (one for each of the Top 5 methods)
- Class of Trade Profiles
- Speed of Redemption
- Annual Shopper Behavior Study Report
- Shopper Report: Path to Purchase: Organic Food
- Shopper Report: Men vs. Women: Shopping Behavior
- Annual Year-End Shopper Promotion Impact Report